1. This website (“Site”) is owned and provided by Tango Risque, a division of Interfuzz Ltd. (“Interfuzz”). By accessing any part of this Site you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not use the Site. “We” and “us” as used on this page means Interfuzz its subsidiaries, divisions (including Tango Risque) and directors.
2. The information on the Site is for UK residents. If you choose to use this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
3. We may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and other notices at any time. You should check the Terms and the notices on the Site frequently for changes.
4. We do not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the Site. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
Purpose of Site
5. Material included on the Site is intended for information and/or discussion purposes only. While we take reasonable steps to ensure it is accurate and up to date we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or failure to update.
6. Nothing on this Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute, an offer by us or any third party to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect of any product or service. By submitting your details, you are making an offer to obtain the relevant product or service from the relevant third party on its terms and conditions. The contract for the product or service will only be concluded once your offer has been accepted.
Use of Site
7. You are not permitted to use this Site in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner, nor to interfere, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Site.
Links to this Site
8. You are welcome to operate a link to this Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation nor suggests or implies any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Site at any time.
Intellectual property rights
9. All text, logos, images, templates, layouts and information on the Site are the property of Interfuzz (unless provided by third parties, such as advertisers). You may print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
a. It may not be used for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
b. No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Site may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
c. It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our written consent.
d. Our status and the status of third party contributors (where applicable) as the authors of content and information on the Site must be acknowledged.
Exclusions of liability
10. Interfuzz, its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries, divisions, franchisees, associates and contractors (including third party content providers) and Berkshire Tango Club make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, quality, suitability, legality or completeness of the information contained on or through the Site We (including Berkshire Tango Club) expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the Site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, omissions, illegality, misrepresentations, out of date or incomplete information, delays, viruses, other harmful components or otherwise. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of data, goodwill, inconvenience and wasted expenditure.
Reviews and Submissions
12. You must take all reasonable measures to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may interfere with this Site or the websites of third parties.
13. Should you be unhappy with our service at any time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interfuzz’s company registration number is 07271635. Its registered office is 2 Picton Way, Reading, RG4 8NJ
In all matters relating to this Site and the terms and conditions on this page English law shall apply and you hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last updated 23 may 2021