1. This website (“Site”) is owned and provided by Interfuzz Ltd. (“Interfuzz”). By accessing any part of this Site you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not use the Site. “We” and “us” means Interfuzz its subsidiaries, divisions (including Tango Risque) and directors.
2. The information on the Site is for UK residents. If you choose to use this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
3. We may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and other notices at any time. You should check the Terms and the notices on the Site frequently for changes.
4. We do not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the Site. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
Purpose of Site
5. Material included on the Site is intended for information and/or discussion purposes only. While we take reasonable steps to ensure it is accurate and up to date we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or failure to update.
6. Nothing on this Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute, an offer by us or any third party to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect of any product or service. By submitting your details, you are making an offer to obtain the relevant product or service from the relevant third party on its terms and conditions. The contract for the product or service will only be concluded once your offer has been accepted.
Use of Site
7. You are not permitted to use this Site in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner, nor to interfere, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Site.
Links to this Site
8. You are welcome to operate a link to this Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation nor suggests or implies any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Site at any time.
Intellectual property rights
9. All text, logos, images, templates, layouts and information on the Site are the property of Interfuzz (unless provided by third parties, such as advertisers). You may print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
a. It may not be used for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
b. No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Site may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
c. It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our written consent.
d. Our status and the status of third party contributors (where applicable) as the authors of content and information on the Site must be acknowledged.
10. You will retain ownership of any views, opinions, reviews, ratings, comments, content or material you post on or share through this Site. However, you grant us an irrevocable licence to use such information as we see fit.
Exclusions of liability
11. Interfuzz, its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries, divisions, franchisees, associates and contractors (including third party content providers) make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, quality, suitability, legality or completeness of the information contained on or through the Site We expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the Site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, omissions, illegality, misrepresentations, out of date or incomplete information, delays, viruses, other harmful components or otherwise. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of data, goodwill, inconvenience and wasted expenditure.
Reviews and Submissions
13. You must take all reasonable measures to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may interfere with this Site or the websites of third parties.
15. We do not undertake to monitor the activities in the Forums; however, we may choose to moderate any submission before or after publication, including at our sole discretion, our rejection of all or any part of a submission, without explanation or notice to you.
16. You may not post rude or abusive messages, including personal attacks on any person, organisation or event, or post defamatory, dishonest, unfair or insulting or inappropriate messages (as determined by us).
17. You must not post any material on the Forum that infringes the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any third party or breaches any applicable laws.
18. You must not use any Forum to advertise any products or services.
19. You must not use any Forum to transmit any spam, junk mail, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
20. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove access to the Forum for any users of the Site.
21. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before posting anything onto the Forum.
22. You should be aware that comments submitted to our Forums may not only be stored on our Site but also elsewhere on the internet and other places. We have no control over who may read or store material submitted. You should therefore take great care over any personal information you include in your comments about yourself and others. We suggest that you do not include sensitive personal details (such as e-mail or physical addresses or telephone numbers). We do not take any responsibility for any information or matters disclosed on any Forum.
23. You may submit information anonymously or through aliases provided that we accept no responsibility should the author be identified by us (either inadvertently or should we deem it appropriate to do so), or from other information on the Site, or otherwise.
24. Advertisers placing advertisements on this Site warrant that:
a. They are authorised to place such advertisements
b. The advertisement will not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights and is not defamatory, dishonest, unfair, insulting or inappropriate (as determined by us).
c. The information in the advertisement is accurate and true.
25. We may decline to publish an advertisement, require you to amend it or cancel it any time at our discretion. We we will normally provide a pro rata refund of fees in the case of cancellation unless the advertiser is in breach of these terms.
26. We reserve the right to:
- change our advertising rates at any time and to carry advertisements and banners at different rates (including ex gratia).
- make adjustments to the size, pixel content, format, layout, wording or linkage at any time without notice.
27. Copy should be provided to us at least 7 working days before the intended publishing date. No fees will be refunded if an advertisement is cancelled less than 2 working days before the intended publishing date.
28. We are not liable for any delays in publishing the advertisement, its accuracy, quality, positioning or for not cancelling or amending it and in any event our liability to an advertiser or third parties shall not exceed the cost of the advertisement in total.
29. Advertisements must not contain tags, cookies, beacons or similar technology which identifies users of the Site or allows an advertiser to send messages to a user.
30. Should you be unhappy with our service at any time please email us at email@example.com
31. If you are unhappy with any product or service you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please let us know.
33. In all matters relating to the Site English law shall apply and you hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Interfuzz Limited – last updated 12 December 2017.
Where we receive personal data in connection with this website, we will not disclose such information without your consent except to the extent you have chosen to release it by way of making a Comment or using a Forum. We may capture personal data in connection with our monitoring of access to our website for the purpose of system administration and for statistical monitoring of the site. This may include “cookies”. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie. Each time the browser obtains a page from the server this cookie message is sent back. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you do not accept our data protection policies you should desist from using this site.
Our website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or data protection policy of such sites.
Tango Risque is a division of Interfuzz Ltd. Interfuzz’s company registration number is 07271635. The registered office of Interfuzz Limited is 2 Picton Way, Reading, RG4 8NJ, United Kingdom.
Last updated 12 December 2017